Gift Certificates!Purchase A Gift Certificate For A Future Massage.
Covid-19 has seen us temporarily close our doors. However, if you want to support your favorite therapits, gift certifcates can be purchased for future use.
These are stressful times and we understand that many may not want to come in for an appointment right now but when this passes, you will NEED your massage!
Online Booking Is Temporarily Disabled.
We are currently closed until 4/6/20 due to Covid-19. We are constantly reassing the situation and will keep you updated about our re-open date.
If you want to support your favorite therapists and local business, gift certificates can be purchased.
Our Guarantee To You!
Your massage will be tailored to fit your needs. Appointments are booked by length of time, rather than type of massage. This is to ensure that your massage time is yours – the massage is yours to customize with the help of your therapist. Please let us know what kind of massage you would like when we consult with you before your appointment.
|Length of Massage||Price|
* 30 minutes only available for infant/pediatric massage and labor stimulation acupressure treatment.
** Not available for first time clients as it can sometimes be too much. Must be an established client and discuss with therapist before booking first 120 minute.
Your safety and satisfaction are our number one priority. If you have questions, concerns or comments about your massage at any time, please speak with management.
Important Information Before Your First Massage:
- Plan to arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment. If you arrive late, it will cut into your session time. Going over the end time would push another client back so we cannot extend over. We appreciate your courtesy in arriving early.
- A consent and intake form are required for each new client. If you are coming in with a new pregnancy you will also need to fill them out again. We cannot start your first massage without the completed form. The form is available to print online. Or you can arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to ensure the form is done without cutting into your massage time.
- Your massage is tailored to your needs. Please communicate openly with your massage therapist to maintain safety while getting the maximum results.
- You are not required to tip, although the therapists do appreciate it after their hard work. If you choose to tip, 15-20% gratuity of the full price of the service is standard in this industry. Cash is appreciated, but we can run a tip on your credit card as well.
- Credit cards are always taken at the time of booking. They will not be charged until the date of service unless you do not show up or cancel within 24 hours. Please see our cancellation policy below for more information.
High Risk Pregnancy Requiring Doctor’s Note
If you have a high risk pregnancy with any of the following conditions, please get a note from your doctor or midwife before your first massage session.
- Blood clots or history of clotting issues
- Cardiac disease or disorders
- Any previous major surgery (on organs or organ transplant)
- Pregnant with triplets (or more)
- Any illegal drugs taken during pregnancy
- HIV positive
Conditions we recommend cancelling or rescheduling your massage
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, please cancel or reschedule your massage. See cancellation policy below.
- Breast infection that includes a fever
- Complications with diabetes
- Cancer, undiagnosed lumps
- UTI or Kidney infection
- Severe or unexplained abdominal pain, Fever, nausea or diarrhea
- Eclampsia (toxemia) or pre-eclampsia (GEPH)
- Premature labor (labor prior to 37 weeks)
- Active infection or contagious disease
- Threat of miscarriage – current bleeding or spotting
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
**Before your first visit, you will complete a client intake form. By signing your client intake form, you acknowledge that you have read through this policy.
When you book your appointment that spot is reserved and cannot be offered to another client. We require at least 24 hour notice to reschedule or cancel. You can call or text us at 385-351-5626 anytime to do this. You can also email us at email@example.com
Cancelling or no-showing without 24 hour notice will result in a fee equal to 50% of the service you were booked for. If you give us 24 hour or more notice there will be no charge. If you are in labor, please try to give us as much notice as possible to change your appointment to a postpartum massage. We will charge your card for 50% the service amount without 3 hours notice before the appointment if you are in labor.
Pre-Paid packages and services are NON-REFUNDABLE and expire one year from the date of purchase. You may use prepaid, unexpired sessions at any time before, during or after your pregnancy. If you have a massage session scheduled that was pre-paid for and you no show or cancel without 24 hour notice, you will only keep a massage of half the length on your account.
We guarantee your experience here at Maternal Massage. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.